dinsdag 3 november 2015

A fresh start, for real now.

The amount of times I've told myself this is ridiculous;

“ This is the last day you will feel so miserable and eat sh*t, from tomorrow you will start exercising your body and mind and start feeling good”.

And yet here I am again, I’ve been in my room almost all day, skipped an actual dinner and ate junk food instead. And how do I feel? SH*T like actual SH*T. I feel lonely, tired, useless and I can do so much more with my life!


Well this is really the last time I’m saying this to myself. Not from tomorrow but from now on I will do my best at making myself and my body happy. I am going to try and do this by keeping an online journal where I am going to discuss my day and every month I’m going to read the first post and see how much my feelings have changed, my body and me as a person. I’m going to be my own coach, my online mentor. And there will be no more “I’m going to start tomorrow”. No it starts NOW! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten