vrijdag 6 november 2015

It's all okay!

It's all ok tattoo, photo from Tumblr.
I slept for a really long time today, and yet I'm still tired. I think this is not only a mental but also a physical thing. So I might have to go and see the dokter to get myself checked out and run some blood tests.
Other than that I felt quite good today, did some schoolwork. Visited my grandfather, brother and aunt. I'm staying in my home town for the weekend. This so I don't get distracted and do nothing; Monday I have my deadlines for two of my school projects, which I'm still not even halfway with. 

Should be working on it right now, but instead I'm doing this.. ;)
My subject is about stress and the way dancing can relieve you from stress. 
It is actually a fun subject but reading scientific articles is just so much effort if you are easily distracted.. 
Tomorrow I'm going for a walk in the forest to clear my mind again and try and finish one of my essays.

+ Went to see my family, which was nice. 
- Feeling extremely tired the past few days. 

Quote of the day:
"You know who’s gonna give you everything? Yourself."

1 opmerking:


  1. الفئران شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض تعتبر من الحشرات التى تنشط فى فتره الليل وخاصه فى حاله السكون ومن اكثر الاماكن التى تتواجد فيها المطبخ بحثا عن الطعام او التواجد شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض خلف صوره قديمه او عشه قديمه فلا داعى للقلق بشان الفئران عليك الاستعانه بشركه مكافحه الحشرات بالرياض على الفور فلدينا القدره على التخلص شركة مكافحة حمام بالرياض من القوارض والقضاء على الفئران نهائيا ومكافحه الفئران المنزليه
    9____________________________________________________________________
    غيرها من الوجهات شركة تنظيف وجهات حجر بالرياض تخصص كل طريقة من طرق التنظيف التى تتلام مع طرق التنظيف.
    لا تكتفى شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض باعمال التنظيف من خلال الطرق التقليدية بل تهتم بتوفير اللمسة التكنولوجية فلدينا افضل الاجهزة التى شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض تستطيع ان تصل الى اى مكان واصعب الاماكن والركنات شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام والجوانب فى

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجاري بخميس مشيط
    شركة تشطيبات بالرياض

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen