vrijdag 6 november 2015

Not ready yet.

I actually had a good day yesterday, untill I was at home all by myself. 
But to be honest I felt less 'sorry' for myself than other days. I was drained from spending the day with my friend, which was good to see her again. 
I've decided that I'm going to buy a bunny, I've always been good with animals and they fill up a gap in me. Cause when you come home there is someone there that needs you and needs you to take care of them. I like that idea. 

+ Saw my friend again, which was good. Walked a lot outside!
- Did not do sports yesterday, and ate quite unhealthy. 


Quote of the day:

" The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten