maandag 9 november 2015

10 Rules.

10 Rules for Living a Full Life
1. Be adventurous; move outside your comfort zone
2. Be kind to yourself and respect yourself
3. Don’t fear mistakes and failure as they’re part of a rich life
4. Smile and laugh often; have a positive outlook
5. Play to your strengths, and use your gifts and talents
6. Be a friend to others; be compassionate and kind
7. Ask for help when you need it; a true friend will always care
8. Don’t let people distract you from your visions, dreams and goals
9. Don’t bear grudges; don’t be bitter; forgive others – and move on
10. Always strive to be better, and to stretch and grow through life.

I always read these things and think; yes yes yes that's so true.
Just follow these rules and you'll be happy. And I feel like that is kind of true.
You cannot always be happy and kind to yourself. That is not human. 
I've never met someone in my life who has never hold grudge to theirself. 

Today was a good day, I had to submit two assignments for a grade today. Which obviously I let them to do untill the end. But I am quite happy with how everything turned out. Yes it could have been better if I had started earlier. But I am always someone who starts really early but always manages to finish it last minute. 
I am finally in my regime again, working out a lot every week. Buying and eating good food. Because these things are back on track again I feel a lot better. I just wish that I could sleep better at night. But I am going to do so much every day that I'll make myself tired. 

+ Back to working out and eating quite healthy again, finished my school work on time.
- Still sleeping badly; maybe too many unspoken thoughts?

Quote of the day:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten