maandag 9 november 2015

Three simple rules.

Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel

I've already kind of 'failed' this project, with not posting this weekend.
Been spending time with my grandfather and my aunt. My grandmother recently died. She was someone I could really trust and I actually felt good talking to; and she supported me as well. It is really difficult for me to see my grandfather alone, I mean he is doing better than we'd expected. But if you have been married for almost 60  years, and now the love of your life is gone. It must be tough. I just want to be there for him, and I love spending time with him and listening to his stories. 

On saturday I spend the evening with my aunt, whom I really look up to. She is a strong woman with a lot of knowledge. We were talking about everything that happened recently and she told me that she could see that there was something 'wrong' with me; not in a bad way though. Because when I was younger I did not really experience anyone loving me (not in a relationship way) she could see that it effected me in the way I behaved in some situations. And I've heard this from other people as well, it makes me scared; they always tell me that I'm going to have mental problems when I'm older because of all the things I went through in my 'childhood'. 
I mean I know I'm not the most loveable person in the planet and I do not like to show my affection, but I'm guessing that with the right people around me it will be fine. 


"Three simple rules in life. 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place."

+ Spend time with the people who I like the most, who inspire me and motivate me. 
- Apperently I am emotionally unloveable. 


1 opmerking:

  1. شركة الشعلة افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض نتميز بدقة المواعيد وسرعة التنفيذ واسعار رخيصة شركة تنظيف بالرياض بالمقارنة مع الشركات الاخرى الشعلة شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض افضل شركات تنظيف المنازل بالرياض .
    1 ________________________________________________________________

    نقوم بعملية تنظيف المنازل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض باستخدام افضل المواد والادوات وبطريقة ممتازة شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض ومشهود لها بالكفاءة ويوجد لدينا امهر طاقم مميز من العمالة الفلبينيه المدربة على أفضل اسلوب شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض فى مجال التنظيف.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen